Campaigning for the opportunity to represent you as your 2nd District U.S. Congressman is an absolute privilege. One thing they didn’t warn me about was how humbling it is to have so many people sacrifice so much of their time and energy to help out. You have busy lives with so many job, family, and other obligations yet, your willingness to take time out of your busy schedules to help out – I just can’t thank you enough. Thank you.
The great news is that our research now tells us that all the hard work is paying off. We have turned this into a competitive race! More and more people are agreeing that “Enough is Enough!” with politicians and politics as usual. An increasing number of voters are excited about truly shaking things up in Washington D.C. by replacing Joe Donnelly with someone who is not a politician but has significant real world experience. If we finish strong, we can absolutely win this race!
With 2 weeks left, we especially need your help in one specific area: The distribution of yard signs on higher traffic roads around the district. As many of you know, we have had significant production issues with our yard signs, but it looks like we will have enough for the final surge. We have the Bremen town area covered and we now need your help in getting signs put up in higher traffic areas around the district. Contact Sheila if this is something you can help out with over the next 2 weeks. (firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-212-2501)
Just a brief overview of recent activities:
– Numerous and extensive radio interviews on: WSBT (South Bend), WFRN (Elkhart), WROI (Rochester), WIOU (Kokomo), WEFM (Michigan City), WTCA (Plymouth), WLOI (LaPorte), WKVI (Knox), WSAL (Kokomo), WIMS (Michigan City).
– Opportunities at “Meet the Candidate” events sponsored by: St. Joe County Republican Women, Cass County Young Republicans, South Bend Republican Club, Kokomo Tea Party, Citizens for Common Sense (South Bend), Pulaski County Republican Club, White County Tea Party, St. Joseph County Farm Bureau, Elkhart 912 Event, IUSB Candidate Forum, Michiana 912 meeting, etc…
– Hope and I introducing our campaign and shaking thousands of hands at Lincoln Day Dinners: Fulton County, Elkhart County, Kokomo, LaPorte County, Marshall County, Carroll County, and Starke Count with several more to go!
– Numerous other event along with newspaper coverage around the district.
– TV and radio advertisements which cover the district and is focused on our targeted Republican Primary voters. (For those of you with computers that can play them, I have attached the most recent TV and radio ads)
– Post card mailings to targeted Primary voters.
– “Listening Tours” around the district.
I appreciate your help as we drive forward to a Primary victory on May 4! A special thanks to Sheila Stuckman for all the amazing work she has done and continues to do for our campaign.
With sincere gratitude,